A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet him!
This September, Master Woo Myung is coming to Africa!
Solve all of life’s questions!
Through deep insights, Mind Explorer, Woo Myung’s speech inspires people with enlightenment about life, happiness, life and death
About Woo Myung
- Founder of the Subtraction Meditation that awakened over 500 thousand minds across the world
- World leading online bookstore, Amazon’s No.1 Bestselling Author
- 18 years of endless research into the mind and meditation
- Traveling across the globe and addressing over 300 official speeches
How to find your everlasting happiness?
People live in their own fantasy world that they created!
Everything that I see, hear and feel are fantasies that my mind creates and is not reality!
Master Woo Myung guides with a method to recover your pure, true nature by emptying the false minds.
Liberation from yourself, a complete freedom
If you recover your true nature, the universe mind, you can attain an everlasting happiness.
- Optimistic/Positive Mind
- Happiness, joy, true freedom, true liberation, true peace
- Healthy, as there are no minds
- Knows where humans came from, why they live and where they go
- Pessimistic/ Negative Mind
- Stress and suffering
- Unhealthy, as there are many minds
- Does not know about nature of the world
2014 Eric Hoffer Award
Winner of Montaigne Medal
2013 Living Now Book Awards
Gold Medal Winner in ‘Meditation/Relaxation’ Category
2013 International Book Awards
Winner in the Category of ‘Poetry: Inspirational’
2013 National Indie Excellence Awards
Winner in the Category of ‘Philosophy’ and ‘Spirituality’
17th IPPY Awards
Gold Medal Winner in the ‘Inspirational/Spiritual’ Category
2012 eLit Awards
Gold Medal Winner in 3 Categories of ‘Inspirational/’Spiritual’, ‘Mind’, Body, and Spirit’ and ‘Self-Help’
2012 Amazon’s #1 Bestselling author
#1 Bestseller in 10 Categories Including Health, Self-Help, Happiness, Social Science, Philosophy
2002 UN-NGO IAEWP, Mahatma Gandhi Peace Prize